P.O. Box 880 • Hayfork, CA 96041 • (530) 628-5223 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT THE
TRINITY COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS
Support the Trinity County Fairgrounds by becoming a member of the Trinity County Fair Association, a non-profit organization. We welcome both individual and business memberships for only $20 a year per person. Membership entitles you to free admission to the Fair and voting privileges. Monthly Board Meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month at 6:30 pm at the Trinity County Fairgrounds Boardroom (unless otherwise posted.)
Advertise With Us
- Advertise in the Exhibitor's Premium Handbook.
- Volunteer! Volunteers make community events held at the fairgrounds possible and are needed for each event.
- Support and attend annual fundraisers and the Fair itself.
- Participate by entering exhibits in the Fair.
- Give a tax-deductible donation directly to the Trinity County Fair Association, which is a qualifying non-profit 501c3.
- Write to your State Representatives asking them to provide additional state fairs monies to support our local fair.
- Rent vendor space to display and sell merchandise at the Fair.
- Sponsor exhibitor awards: a $50 donation will sponsor a single division ($25 for 1st place, $15 for 2nd place and $10 for 3rd place.) The sponsor’s name is listed in the Exhibitor's Premium Handbook.
- Sponsor exhibitor awards such as "Best of Division" which usually awards $25, $15 and $10 for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
- Sponsor a project! Whether a small-scale flower bed or a building renovation, endless sponsorship possibilities are available.